Thursday, August 30, 2007

Lobby Packet Delivery.

Wednesday was my Project Hot Seat event! I went with my boyfriend Vinny, my good friend Noel and two great people that I met through the Project Hot Seat website named Audrey and Fabio. Audrey even brought her son. :) We met around 10:30AM and arrived at Michael Capuano's office right at 11. Michael Capuano was busy (as I had expected) so I asked to speak to a staff person. The woman at the front desk said that we wouldn't be able to do that either. She seemed to be in an awful mood. We handed over the lobby packet and signed his constituent book but that was all we could do for the day. Audrey is planning to make an appointment for us to go back and speak to Michael Capuano himself. :) The event didn't go quite as well as we had hoped but it was my first time doing anything like this so I think it was a good start!

When we go back for "Take 2" I hope to bring a lot more people!

AdiĆ³s! :)

No comments: